We look beyond the business and develop a connection with the client that is both caring and professional
· Preparing and conducting contract and price negotiations to contribute to the profitability of the company.
· Compare proposals and recommend on how and with who to progress.
· Maintain contacts with interface partners to recognize developments (in market, demand, etc.) and exert influence accordingly
· Improve profitability through cost reduction, cost avoidance, and process improvements on a cross functional basis.
· Implementing alternative procurement sources to minimize stock replacement times, inventory levels and costs
· Issuing of purchase orders for suppliers.
· Analyze results and initiate appropriate actions to meet business goals.
· Reaching the department's KPIs, goals and SLA service.
There will be business trips abroad to suppliers and to projects.
Mandatory requirements for the job:
· At least 8 years experience in strategic Purchasing (preference to water, wastewater, agriculture, and energy industries) with proven experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in Economic /Business management /engineering/ mechanical or industrial engineering/ logistic management LLB.
· MA – advantage
· Portuguese as Native language, English at a high level (spoken and written), other languages is a plus.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Working experience in ERP environment (priority ERP is preferred).
Key features needed to successfully perform the job:
· Pro-active approach, takes action when needed
· Ability to operate in a high pace environment
· Able to comply with the company’s compliance policy at all times
· Able to comply with the company’s quality policy at all times.
Requirements that will be advantageous for the job:
· Results Orientation
· Good knowledge of commercial techniques
· Negotiation skills
Agricultiva is a Mitrelli’s Group subsidiary company specializing in the planning and implementation of turnkey agricultural projects in the public and private sectors.
+49 55 123456-900
© 2023 Agricultiva ltd . All rights reserved.