We look beyond the business and develop a connection with the client that is both caring and professional
We are in search of a dedicated, experienced and innovative Procurement Manager to create a buying strategy considering the company budget and necessary supplies and finding matching vendors. This position will also oversee a team of buyers, manage inventory and department budget, collecting and analyzing data, focusing on both strategy and purchasing. Will spearhead the purchasing process from selecting suppliers to ensuring stock optimization, as well as provide guidance on sourcing and procurement processes.
· Meet with supervisors and department heads to understand the needs across the company,
· Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements,
· Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers,
· Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective,
· Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs,
· Forecast needs and supplies,
· Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility,
· Bachelor's degree or MBA in supply chain management, logistics, business administration, engineering or similar
· Experience of at least 15 years in similar positions, preferably in fields of water, wastewater, agriculture, and energy industries
· Proven experience in sales, negotiation, team management and operations
· In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts and invoicing
· Great soft skills and with vendors and customers
· Management and leadership skills
· Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with ability to prioritize tasks
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and supply chain management software and tools.
· Proficiency in inventory and management software;
· Autonomy, proactivity, resilience, dynamism, power of argument, ability to manage priorities and to adapt to different situations
· Proficiency in Portuguese and English (both written and spoken). In addition, mastery of the French language is an advantage.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment that is constantly changing and adapting
· Ability to travel and visit vendors
· Capacity to manage teams remotely.
Agricultiva is a Mitrelli’s Group subsidiary company specializing in the planning and implementation of turnkey agricultural projects in the public and private sectors.
+49 55 123456-900
© 2023 Agricultiva ltd . All rights reserved.