We look beyond the business and develop a connection with the client that is both caring and professional
Global Communications and Content Manager
(Maternity Leave Replacement - Minimum 9 Months)
Do you want to feel your job is meaningful and are passionate about making a difference? We invite you to contribute to building nations and improving the quality of life for people in Africa. Our dynamic and fast-growing Mitrelli Group is looking for a passionate, strategic, talented, innovative, and engaging storyteller at heart for our Communications and Content Manager position to lead our Global Communications efforts, and also drive innovative communication strategies for our French-speaking markets in Africa.
English and French required.
In your role as the Communications and Content Manager, you will report to Mitrelli’s Head of Global Marketing and Communications. Your primary responsibilities will include developing, crafting, implementing and evaluating global communications strategies, workplans and initiatives to align with Mitrelli’s business objectives.
You will also oversee in producing high-quality content that engages all our stakeholders, increasing our visibility and building brand recognition while promoting Mitrelli’s vision and values ensuring consistent messaging across the Mitrelli Group of companies.
Your Main Responsibilities
Strategic Communications to Strengthen Brand Equity and Awareness:
· Lead, implement, and evaluate Mitrelli’s external communications strategy.
· Manage Mitrelli’s PR agencies to set goals, and to define and build press contacts that help reach our target audiences. Increase brand presence across various media, including owned, earned, paid, and shared media.
· Nurture strong connections with media and influential industry figures.
· Plan and implement public and press relations initiatives.
· Tailor and integrate results-driven plans tailored to our French-speaking markets in Africa.
Content Management: Leading content for the organization, you will define and implement global content strategies and plans that are not only engaging but also instrumental in elevating brand exposure, positioning Mitrelli Group effectively, and supporting our overarching business objectives. You will manage a content calendar and promote our assets effectively on all our platforms, ensuring consistency and brand compliance.
Performance Measurement: Define and monitor key performance metrics to measure reach and impact and to identify areas of success and opportunity.
Reporting: Provide regular updates and share reports on the progress and impact of activities.
· Education: A degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or related field.
· Strategic Thinker: The candidate should be able to think strategically, understanding how to align communication and content efforts with Mitrelli’s goals and objectives.
· Team Player: Excellent interpersonal skills, quick learner, highly motivated, and well organized.
· Creativity: A storyteller at heart. A creative mindset to develop engaging and innovative content and communication strategies.
· Media Relations: The ability to build and maintain relationships with media professionals and influencers, along with experience in public relations and press outreach.
· Communication Skills & Content Creation: Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential. The ability to craft clear, persuasive, and engaging and targeted content for multiple channels including articles, press releases, blog posts, social media updates, videos, infographics, etc.
· Brand Awareness: A strong understanding of branding and the ability to ensure consistent messaging and brand representation across all communications.
· Analytical Skills: Proficient in planning, managing, monitoring and measuring communication programs that keep stakeholders engaged, and measure the impact of communication efforts to make data-driven improvements.
· Cross-Cultural Competence: Understanding of cross-cultural communication. Extensive experience in managing complex and sensitive issues, both reactively and proactively.
· Languages: English and French exceptional verbal & written communication skills, Hebrew an advantage.
· Tools: Software and digital platforms savvy.
· Travel: Readiness to travel including to Africa.
Agricultiva is a Mitrelli’s Group subsidiary company specializing in the planning and implementation of turnkey agricultural projects in the public and private sectors.
+49 55 123456-900
© 2023 Agricultiva ltd . All rights reserved.