We look beyond the business and develop a connection with the client that is both caring and professional
- Report to the farm manager
- Day to day management of farm activities in accordance with farm managers orientation.
- Managing all field activities, agromechanical operations, and other operations taking place in the farm.
- Inspecting and reporting to farm manager of every misalignment or agronomical issue.
- Surveying and inspecting farm crops.
- Participating in team meetings, and any other meeting required.
- Working in collaboration with logistic manager and maintenance manager with farm managers’ orientation.
- Keeping team discipline, proper dress and behavior.
- An academic degree or professional diploma in related areas.
- Portuguese speaking or Spanish, English medium level a must.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role on a similar scale farm.
- Experience in Africa – advantage, experience in Angola – big advantage.
- High self-discipline, team collaborator.
- Single relocation terms, living on the farm.
Agricultiva is a Mitrelli’s Group subsidiary company specializing in the planning and implementation of turnkey agricultural projects in the public and private sectors.
+49 55 123456-900
© 2023 Agricultiva ltd . All rights reserved.