We look beyond the business and develop a connection with the client that is both caring and professional
The CEO will report to Global CEO and will jointly manage a separate P&L of up to approx. 30MUSD.
The CEO is expected to bring high level managerial leadership as well as business acumen, and ability to lead through change and growth.
Note that the position requires relocation to Angola.
· Lead the strategy, business direction, growth engines, potential opportunities in the territory and manage to complete portfolio through new vendor agreements and/or additional revenue streams. Partnering with to complete a business offering, innovation that may advance the capabilities to compete in the market are also part of the responsibilities.
· Manage the company in articulation with company's Global strategy and look to service and collaborate with other companies of the Division, in order to maximize synergies, growth, efficiency and profitability. Having a total of 50 people under them in the organization.
· Work with group's corporate functions in a matrix manner, such as Purchasing, HR and Marketing.
· Drive and maintain relationships with government in the territory. Know how to present value proposition – focusing on this emerging market- and win substantial business, building long-term relationships with them, while adhering to regulatory aspects.
· Manage P&L of a few dozens' $M, understanding business Best Practices and operating in a highly matrix operation, selling complex multi-industrial solutions.
· Manage a complex big funnel of opportunities and able to temporary play the role of Sales Director.
· Strong track record of having successfully managed and developed a global company with substantial business scope (minimum 20 million).
· Bring knowhow of working with global corporates, while understanding and able to operate well in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
· Business and Marketing background, with at least 10 years’ experience working globally with leading entities, knowing how to engage and partner with them.
· Must bring technology industry background.
· Must have experience working in emerging markets.
· Proven track record having worked with government officials and national entities.
· Previous experience in Laboratory and/or Imaging Diagnostic is a must (depending on level of seniority, may be considered as alternative long record in Healthcare/Pharma industry).
· Strong leader & team member. Knows how to delegate but also take a lead.
· Understand this is a home – but also a highly competitive global entity that is competing in challenging territories.
· High level of integrity and understanding of compliance issues.
· Able to lead and follow through long-term plans while being agile and creative, take initiative and know how to bring business to a closing.
· Relationship builder with respect to cultures and people.
· Presentable and charismatic. Interpersonal skills and excellent communications.
· Best practices with entrepreneurial spirit and approach. Takes ownership.
· Strong sales acumen and both capability to direct promote sales in Key Accounts and managing a sales team
Languages: Portuguese (is a must), high level of English,
Academic degree, preferable also MBA from a renowned university
Agricultiva is a Mitrelli’s Group subsidiary company specializing in the planning and implementation of turnkey agricultural projects in the public and private sectors.
+49 55 123456-900
© 2023 Agricultiva ltd . All rights reserved.